Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back to Action

Hello again!

I am starting this machine up again. Although it is because of class assignments I am really looking forward to the posts to come.
This semester I am in a Global Studies class on the Human Condition. This class involves posting comments to the class blog Destroying Humanity on topics ranging from religion to sexuality. We are supposed to post these comments anonymously, without the class knowing who exactly says what. This is in order to ensure that everyone in the class will post using absolute honesty. Anyone that knows me knows that I will be honest with you no matter what. So I will be commenting on the class' blog, and then reposting my responses here.

So enjoy this over the next semester, it should be fun and maybe we can cause a little debate as well. Feel free to comment on all of my posts, and I will try to respond to questions, or defend my views further throughout the week before the next week's assignment is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment